Time has come to sharing my February favourites with you all, February will always be the month that flies by and I am happy it has as in a few of days I will be going away for Nelsons birthday and I can’t to finally get some sunshine (hopefully).
- My Princess Tiara Ring, Pandora, for Valentines day I got gifted this gorgeous ring and I been wearing it every day since I got it, its so gorgeous and its rose gold, what more can I say about it?
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in Black, has to be my all time favourite mascara, if I had to choice one makeup product to wear for the rest of my life, it has to be this mascara, gives my eyelashes so much volume and makes them look longer for hours.
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, for Christmas I got gifted this perfume and it smells amazing, it has gourmand florals with notes of black coffee for a shot of adrenaline, white floral to instantly seduce and vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
- Obsession Oval Face brush, this brush is amazing for applying foundations, smoothly blends and doesn’t leave any streaks on the face, I also found that it applies foundation much quicker than a normal foundation brush.
- Soap & Glory Supercat Skinny Easy Precision Eyeliner, from the moment I tried this eyeliner a few years ago I been hooked, its the only eyeliner I found that doesn’t dry out after a couple use and lasts all day without smudging throughout the day. Its the one product that I’ve bought every time when I run out.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, I feel like this bronzer is in everyone makeup bag, I use this if its looking a bit paler I’ll pop this over my face and gives me a sun kiss look.
- Fenty Matte SKinstick in Amber, I got this a few months back and there will be a haul posts so I won’t be going in on this product as much. I mainly use this more for days I’m going out and not on my normal daily routine, unless I don’t have another contour product with me.
Thought it was only right to do my February favourites as I had quiet a few things that I been loving and I’m trying to try new things each month and change my makeup around so I’m not always using the same thing over and over again.
What are your monthly favourites?