Hello Lovelies… I am so happy to be back and blogging again, over 2 and half months ago I decided to take a break and concentrate on my online boutique which I will be launching in Spring and I also wanted to see if blogging was something I want to do and I need time to find out what I wanted to do. I am excited to say I am officially back with exciting new ideas for the blog.
I can’t believe we are already in 2018, 2017 went by way too fast which I feel that it does every year when your an adult. I had a wonderful Christmas spent with family.
My goals for 2018
- open my own online boutique.
- Pass my theory test.
- Pass my driving test.
- Save money.
- Purchase a house.
- Host Christmas.
This is all the goals I have plan for 2018 and I’m sure I will add more to the list throughout the year and I will be updating you on that. As I’m officially back there will new schedule for post which will be every other day at 1pm.
Here is whats to come for this blog
- DIYs, fun and easy DIYs
- Fashion, this will link my boutique and blog together.
- Beauty, products I’m obsessing with, affordable makeup look.
- Health, healthy eating, exercise routine, before and after pictures.
- Food, food recipes that will link back to healthy eating as well as baking recipes.
- Lifestyle, this will be where I will have chats about life and tips as well as everyday life.
- Travel, my travel experience, travel log where ive been and what to do in each place.
- Home Decor, if all goes well with buying a home there will be a lot of home decors coming.
Make sure to follow us so you never miss a post.